Biopolymer Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3 Lining, Blue, XL, PR 1
- Item # 25D604
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9672DTXL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G7596
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Glove
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level Not Tested
- Glove Coating Material Biopolymer
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Memphis Diamond Tech
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Nitrile/Polyethylene
- Color Blue
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Flat
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- ANSI Cut Grams 1383
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Biopolymer / Dyneema Diamond Tech
- Stitching Material Dyneema(R)
- Standards ANSI 105, EN388
- Application Automotive Assembly, Farming, Landscaping, Agriculture, Assembly Line Production, Construction, Demolition, Glass handling, HVAC, Janitorial, Recycling, Sheet Metal Industry, Bakeries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 25D603MCR SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.