9-1/2" Powder Free Unlined Nitrile Disposable Gloves, Blue, Size S, 100PK
- Item # 36J017
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6001S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2517
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Size S
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 4.00 mil
- Finger Thickness 4.00 mil
- Cuff Thickness 4.00 mil
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Color Blue
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Beaded
- Disposable Glove Grade Food
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Latex Free
- Metal Detectable No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Standards Made in ISO 9002 Approved Factory, FDA Approved
- Application General Maintenance, General Purpose, Janitorial, Painting, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research Laboratories
- Resists Chemicals,Punctures,Tears
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2VLY6MICROFLEX
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.