13 Gauge Sandy Nitrile Coated Gloves, Glove Size: S, High Vis Yellow
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Coated Gloves
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 0
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Insulated No
- Gauge 13
- Lining Polyester
- Glove Size S
- Color High Vis Yellow
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Length 9"
- Thumb Style Wing
- Standards ANSI, EN388
- ANSI Cut Grams 0
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Application Agriculture, Assembly Line Production, Automotive Assembly, Carpentry, Construction, Demolition, Furniture industry, Janitorial, Landscaping, Manufacturing, Flagman
- Resists Abrasions,Cuts,Punctures,Tear
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48GH88MCR SAFETY
Item # 20KJ82ANSELL
Item # 20KJ90Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Polyester, Spandex®, Technor® Lining, High VisiANSELL
Item # 3AN56ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.