Warning Light, 6-1/4" L, 1-13/32" W
- Item # 22N678
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SDL-52-A
- Catalog Page # 973
- UNSPSC # 25172901
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Maximma® 18 Amber LED Emergency Flasher Light provides security and safety when making emergency stops along busy roads. This light has 18 super bright LEDA and offers 3 setting features; still, flashing, and split flash. Strong magnets instantly attach to stationary vehicle only or use built-in stand to display unit horizontally or vertically. Flasher can be seen up to 1-1/4 mile away. This emergency flasher is waterproof and operates 72 hours on 4 AA batteries (not included), batteries sold separately.
- Item Warning Light
- Wide Range - Vehicle Lighting Perimeter Light
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 6-1/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 1-13/32"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 4"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Red
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 3
- Number of Heads 1
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Voltage - Vehicle Lighting (4) AA Batteries
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Base Material Plastic
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Oval
- Features 3-Functions, Steady/Flash/Split Flash with 1-1/2 Mile Visibility and Built-In Vertical and Horizontal Stand
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General