Clearance Marker Light,FMVSS J914, J2042
- Item # 54DE09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M20344CH-YCL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clearance Marker Light
- FMVSS - Vehicle Lighting E2, J2042, J592e, J914, P2, P3
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Lens Shape - Vehicle Lighting Oval
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber, Clear
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 6-1/2"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 3/4"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 2"
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting PL-2 Connector
- Manufacturer Warranty - Vehicle Lighting 5 Year Warranty
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of LEDs 8
- Power Source 12.8VDC
- Current Drawn 110mA
- Base Material ABS Plastic
- Housing Material Chrome Plated ABS
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Features Sealed Moisture Corrosion Proof Electronics, Solid State Circuit Board
- Includes (2) Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.