Oxygen Analyzer,1-11/32" D
- Item # 33JR77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # R217P62-004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113110
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oxygen Analyzer
- Application Analyze Oxygen Levels
- Measures O2
- Measurement Range 0% to 100%
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1-11/32"
- Accuracy +/-3%
- Operating Temp. Range 15 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Display Resolution 0.1% Oxygen
- Power Requirements (2)AA
- High/Low Alarm No
- Weight 0.4 lb.
- Features Large LCD, Calibration Reminder, One-Touch Calibration, Patented Ergonomic Design, Rubber Gasket, 24 mo. Warranty
- Includes O2 Sensor, Flow Diverter, Tee Adapter
- Standards EC 60601-1, IEC 60601-2, ISO 80601-2-55
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.