11.0 Watts LED Lamp, A19, 2-Pin (GU24), 1100 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp., 1 EA
- Item # 32MX48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E11A19GUDLED27/G6
- Catalog Page # 510
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A19
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (GU24)
- Watts 11.0
- Wattage Equivalency 75W INC/18 to 20W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Bulb Type Standard
- Bulb Beam Angle 300 Degrees
- Lumens 1100
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-13/32"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/2"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Designation A19
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy, UL and C-UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Requirements, Damp Location Listed, Tested in Accordance with IESNA LM-79 Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.