Line Regulator, Lever-Acting Line, 3/8 in
- Item# 29RU34
- Mfr. Model# 325-3L-33-0014
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, or LP gas-air mixtures. Can be used with piping systems such as CSST (corrugated stainless steel) or semirigid copper tubing. Balanced valve design virtually eliminates inlet pressure effect. Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy housings. External venting must be in accordance with government and plumbing codes and regulations.Regulator must be mounted in an upright position when using a vent limiting device (or vent protecting device). Install the regulator properly with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on the casting.
- Item Line Regulator
- Regulator Type Lever-Acting Line
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal Upright
- Capacity 250,000 BtuH
- Max. Inlet Pressure 2 psi
- Venting 1/8" NPT
- Max. Load 140,000 BtuH
- Gas Type LP or NG
- Connection Type FNPT
- Outlet Pressure Range 7 " to 11" WC
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 205 Degrees F
- Inlet Emergency Exposure Limits 65 psi
- Cu.-Ft./Hr. @ 0.3 (In. WC) Pressure Drop 30
- Standards CSA Certified
- Includes Mfr. No. 12A09
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?