Regulator, Gas Pressure
- Item# 3UP33
- Mfr. Model# 325-7 (1-1/4")
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40142201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Gas Pressure Regulator
- Regulator Type Lever-Acting Gas
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Mounting Position Multipoise
- Capacity 1,250,000 BtuH
- Max. Inlet Pressure 10 psi
- Venting 1/2" NPT
- Max. Load 1,250,000 BtuH
- Gas Type LP or NG
- Connection Type FNPT
- Outlet Pressure Range 4 to 12" WC
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 205 Degrees F
- Inlet Emergency Exposure Limits 65 psi
- Cu.-Ft./Hr. @ 0.3 (In. WC) Pressure Drop 142
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.