Gas Pressure Regulator, 1-1/2 in.
- Item# 29RU33
- Mfr. Model# MR212D-1212-S001
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, or LP gas-air mixtures. Balanced valve design virtually eliminates inlet pressure effect. Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy housings. External venting must be in accordance with government and plumbing codes and regulations.
- Item Gas Pressure Regulator
- Regulator Type Balanced Valve
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Mounting Position Horizontal Upright
- Capacity 3,000,000 BtuH
- Max. Inlet Pressure 5 psi
- Venting 1/8" NPT
- Max. Load 3,000,000 BtuH
- Gas Type LP or NG
- Connection Type FNPT
- Outlet Pressure Range 2" to 5" WC
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Inlet Emergency Exposure Limits 12.5 psi
- Cu.-Ft./Hr. @ 0.3 (In. WC) Pressure Drop 650
- Standards CSA Certified, UL Recognized
- Includes Mfr. No. 12A04, 12A06
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?