Tool Wrap,321 SS,50 Ft. L x 10 In. W
- Item # 4FRC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SSFW321-10-50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46191503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tool Wrap
- Material Type 321, Soft Annealed, Stainless Steel
- Length 50 ft.
- Width 10"
- Thickness 0.002"
- Resists Chromium Carbide Precipitation During Exposure to High Temperature
- Max. Temp. (F) 1800
- Function Helps Protect from Scale, and Oxide Buildup During Atmospheric Furnace Heat Treating, Protects Surface of Air Hardening Tool Steels, Creates Airtight Envelope Around Part, Can Use in Furnaces up to 1800 F
- Features Reclosable Carton
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.