Stainless Steel Shim Stock Roll, 18-8 Grade, 0.0040" Thickness, ±0.0002" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 2NZX8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 316-004-12-50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Shim Stock Shim Stock Roll
- Shim Material Stainless Steel
- Grade 18-8
- Shim Thickness 0.0040"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0002"
- Shim Width 12"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.010"
- Shim Length 50"
- Length Tolerance +/-0.250"
- Shim Temper Soft (Annealed)
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 80,000
- Rockwell Hardness B88
- Application Used For Spacing In Chemical Plants, Food Processing Facilities, Refineries And Other Areas That Require High Corrosion Resistance
- Meets/Exceeds AMS-5524, ASTM-A-260, ASTM-A-666
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.