- Item # 38G223
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 110423-2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101703
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These evaporative cooler accessories keep commercial ducted coolers functional and provide control of their operation. They're used for applications such as setting the temperature at which a cooler will turn on or off and replacing worn or broken components.Commercial ducted evaporative coolers have a high airflow and cooling capacity for covering more square footage than residential models. They use wet media (evaporative pads) to produce cool, humidified air and generate 7500 cfm or more to distribute the cooled air through ductwork in large buildings. These coolers are made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel to withstand frequent use in commercial environments.
- Item Thermostat
- Max. Amps 16
- Material Plastic
- For Use With Fan Motors up to 1HP (120V) or 2HP (240V), with Water Pump and Purge Pump up to 2A (120V) or 1A (240V)
- Includes Wall Control Thermostat, 2-Speed Control, Wire Nut, Spare 3.15 Amp Fuse
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions