Liquid Spray Washing Compound, Base Oil : Water Based, 54 gal. Drum
- Item # 425L28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLEAN2115AL/54
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Specialty Fluids
- Item Spray Washing Compound
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 54 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.1
- pH Value 8.0 to 9.0
- Flash Point 216 Degrees F
- Application Deburring, High Pressure Spray Washing, Water Jet Cutting
- Features Resists Foaming Even When Contaminated with Large Quantities of Soils or Coolant, Provides Short Term Corrosion Inhibition On Cast Iron and Ferrous Alloys, Excellent Biostability, Low Carry Off, Low Foam and Mist, Exceptional Sump Life, Great Tramp Oil Rejection
- For Use With Aluminum, Aluminum Alloys, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Composites, Copper, Copper Alloys, Ferrous Metals, Plastics, Steel Alloys, Steels, Zinc
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Water Based
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.