Liquid Non-Butyl Cleaner, Base Oil : Water Based, 54 gal. Drum
- Item # 425L32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLEANF2/54
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Specialty Fluids
- Item Non-Butyl Cleaner
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 54 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Blue
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.1
- pH Value 10.2 to 11.2
- Flash Point 216 Degrees F
- Application Metalworking
- Features Mild Ph and Low Conductivity, Formulated Without Silicates or Other High Ph Additives, Clean F2, Compatible with Ultrafiltration Systems and Bioremediation, Can Be Used For General Cleaning Tasks, Pleasant Citrus Scent, Formula Has Very Low V.O.C. Content, No Sara 313 Reportable Ingredients, Remove Heavy Soils From Floors Without Lifting Off Floor Paints, Coatings or Leaving A Slippery Residue
- For Use With Cast Iron, Steels, Zinc
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Water Based
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.