Liquid Cleaner, 54 gal. Drum
- Item # 41D723
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WHAMEXXT/54
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Cleaners
- Item Cleaner
- Fluid Properties Low Foam,Nitrite Free,Phenol Free
- Container Size 54 gal.
- Container Style Drum
- Color Straw Yellow
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.8 to 10.5 (Operating), 10.5 to 11.5 (Concentrate)
- Flash Point Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Application Machine Tool Sumps and Larger Systems, Coolant Supply Lines, and Coolant Recycling Equipment, Waste Treatment (Including Ultrafiltration) and Will Not Degrade Trim(R) Metalworking Fluids When Used As Directed
- Features Machine Tool Sump And System Cleaner, Safe, Fast Acting, Concentrated Formula, No Phosphates, Barium
- Standards PRTR Compliant and No SARA 313 Reportable Chemistry
- Physical Form Liquid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.