Combination Padlock, Center, Black/Silver
- Item# 3HWJ7
- Mfr. Model# 1517D
- Catalog Page# 2394
- UNSPSC# 46171501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combination Padlock
- Body Finish Vinyl Coated
- Body Height 1-7/8"
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Body Thickness 3/4"
- Body Width 1-7/8"
- Control Key Registration Required No
- Dial Location Center
- For Use With Lockers, Job Boxes and Gang Boxes, Utility Meters, Substations and Cable Boxes, Tool Chests and Tool Boxes, Tool Cribs
- Key Control No
- Key Type Different
- Number of Dials 1
- Shackle Dia. 9/32"
- Shackle Height 4-1/4" to 4-3/4"
- Shackle Material Hardened Steel
- Shackle Width 13/16" to 1-1/16"
- Weather Resistant Yes
- High Security Yes
- Padlock Body Shape Round
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.