Kerosene Forced Air Heater, 13.0 gal., 1.30 gph, BtuH Output 190,000, 4300 sq. ft.
- Item # 32MY53
- Mfr. Model # MH-190T-KFA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Kerosene Forced Air Heater
- BtuH Output 190,000
- Tank Capacity 13.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption 1.30 gph
- Heating Area 4300 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling 9-1/2
- Fuel Type Kerosene/Diesel
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 2.7
- Built-In Thermostat Yes
- Length 43"
- Width 24"
- Height 26"
- Air Flow 540 cfm
- Cord Length 3"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Features Built-In Calibrated Air Pressure Gauge, Automatic Safety Shut Off, Power On/Off Switch, Extension Cord Wrap, Built-In Thermostat, Digital Temperature Readout and LED Diagnostics, Fuel Gauge
- Safety Features Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards ETL
- Includes Easy Lift Handles and 10" Wheels
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3VE51DAYTON
Web Price $548.24 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.