Washing Compound, 54 gal. Container Size, 485 lb. Net Weight
- Item# 6VKL3
- Mfr. Model# CLEAN2029/54
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washing Compound
- Specific Gravity 1.09
- VOC Content 34%
- Appearance Yellow Liquid
- Application Parts Washing Fluid with Corrosion Inhibitor. Spray, ultrasonic, or dunker washing of steel, cast iron, and powdered metal parts. Safe on most aluminum and yellow metals when used at lower temperatures
- Standards "Clean Air Solvent" by the California South Coast AQMD
- Color Tan
- Container Size 54 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Primary Chemical Base Water
- Net Weight 485 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.