Swivel Stem Caster, Rubber, 2-1/2 in, 75 lb
- Item# 3A786
- Mfr. Model# 41904
- Catalog Page# 1507
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stem Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range Light-Medium Duty
- Caster Stem Type Friction Ring
- Wheel Dia. 2-1/2"
- Wheel Width 5/8"
- Load Rating 75 lb.
- Stem Dia. 3/8"
- Wheel Color Black
- Overall Height 3-1/32"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Rubber
- Caster Core Material Rubber
- Core Color Black
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Stem Length 1"
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Frame Finish High Nickel
- Features Hard Tread for Carpeted Surfaces
- Application Office Chairs and Furniture
- Standards BIFMA/ANSI
- Caster Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Non-Marking No
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Product Group Swivel Caster
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.