Microtorch; Self Igniting with Safety Lock, Hot Air Tip Provides Flameless Heat For Heat Shrink Appl
- Item# 1YMK6
- Mfr. Model# MT-51H
- Catalog Page# 313
- UNSPSC# 23171517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Microtorch
- Flame Temp. (Deg. F) 2500
- Powered By Butane
- Characteristics Self Igniting with Safety Lock, Hot Air Tip Provides Flameless Heat For Heat Shrink Applications, Built In Refillable Plastic Fuel Tank, Adjustable Broad or Pinpoint Flame
- Application Use to Heat and Ignite Materials, Pinpoint Torch, Shrink Tubing, Solder and Desolder, Terminate Specialty Connectors and More
- Standards Meets CPSC Requirements, CSA, TUV/GS
- Includes 1WG61, Hot Air Tip and Heat Shrink Attachment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4UZZ7Micro Torch; Large Fuel Tank for 90 Minutes Use On Each Filling, Stable Wind-Resistant Flame, ErgonoWESTWARD
Price $98.70 / each
Item # 1WG61Microtorch; Self Igniting with Safety Lock, Built In Refillable Plastic Fuel Tank, Two Hours Non StoMASTER APPLIANCE
Price $54.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.