Industrial Torch; Self Igniting with Safety Lock, Adjustable Broad Flame, Built In Refillable Metal
- Item# 5HD24
- Mfr. Model# GT-70
- Catalog Page# 313
- UNSPSC# 23171517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Torch
- Flame Temp. (Deg. F) 2500
- Powered By Butane
- Characteristics Self Igniting with Safety Lock, Adjustable Broad Flame, Built In Refillable Metal Fuel Tank
- Application Use to Braze With Special Alloy Welding Rods, Heat and Bend Thin Metals, Loosen Rusted Bolts, Pop Dents Out of Metal, Shrink And Terminate Heavy Wall Adhesive-Lined Tubing, Solder And Desolder And More
- Standards Meets CPSC Requirements, CSA, TUV/GS
- Includes Built in Refillable Metal Fuel Tank and Removable Base
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4UZZ7Micro Torch; Large Fuel Tank for 90 Minutes Use On Each Filling, Stable Wind-Resistant Flame, ErgonoWESTWARD
Price $98.70 / each
Item # 4VAA2Flameless Micro Torch; Waterproof Piezo Electionic Ignition System, Powered by Iroda RC-30 RefillablWESTWARD
Price $48.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.