Refrigerator and Freezer, 5.4 cu ft, White
- Item# 1LBF8
- Mfr. Model# 6CRF7100
- Catalog Page# 3753
- UNSPSC# 52141501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigerator and Freezer
- Refrigerator Style General Purpose
- Color White
- Refrigerator Capacity 5.4 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity 0.7 cu. ft.
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Width 23-7/8"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Door Type Standard with Interior Shelf Storage
- Total Capacity 6.1 cu. ft.
- Refrigerant Type R134A
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C) 1 to 7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F) 33 to 45
- Freezer Temperature Range (C) -18 to -9
- Freezer Temperature Range (F) 0 to 15
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves (2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (3) Door Shelves
- Defrost Manual
- Control Type Microprocessor Thermostat
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 3.3
- Door Hinge Positive Close
- Features No Door Lock, Accurate Temperature Control of Contents within +3 Degrees / -3 Degrees C of set Point, Recommended Ambient Temperature 18.5 Degrees to 32.2 Degrees C (65 Degrees to 90 Degrees F), Non-CFC R134a Blown Foam Insulation in Cabinet Walls and Door Seals in the Cold, Forced Air Condenser System Efficiently Removes Heat and Allows to be Built Into Casework Without the Loss Of Cooling Performance, Powerful Compressor for Fast Pull-Down Time and Temperature Recovery After Door Opening or Commodity Loading
- Includes Leveling Legs, Door Handle. 10.5 Sq. Ft. Shelf Area
- Standards Commercial UL and C-UL Listed
- Refrigerant Charge 4.0 oz.
- Energy Star Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.