Low Profile Air Curtain, 3 ft. Max. Door Width, 8 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 49 dBA @ 10 Feet, 1800 fpm
- Item # 32V338
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LPV236-1UA-OB
- Catalog Page # 2971
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Profile Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 3 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 8 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 900 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 49
- Width 36"
- Height 8"
- Depth 7-7/8"
- Number of Motors 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Max. Amps 2.4
- Air Curtain Item Low Profile Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated No
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 1800 fpm
- Air Curtain Finish Galvanized
- Air Curtain Housing Material Steel
- Hz 60
- Housing Color Black
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor HP 1/6
- Max. RPM 1550
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Requires Door Limit Switch
- Standards ETL
- Includes Unit Mounted Variable Speed Controller
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.