Hazardous Location Wall Heater, Convection, 240VAC, Amps AC 15, 1 Phase
- Item # 49CT96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FEP-3624-1RA
- Catalog Page # 3138
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Wall Heater
- Heater Type Convection
- kW 3.6
- BtuH Output 12,286
- Heater Voltage 240VAC
- Amps AC 15
- Phase 1
- Overall Height 17-29/32"
- Overall Width 39"
- Overall Depth 8-5/16"
- Hz 50/60
- Cabinet Width 34"
- Cabinet Depth 8-5/16"
- Cabinet Height 17-29/32"
- Housing Material 16 ga. Steel Cabinet
- Housing Finish Gray Epoxy Textured Powder Coated
- Features Cast Aluminum Terminal Enclosure, Stainless Steel Cartridge Element, Easy Access of Control Compartment, Heaters Can Be Installed On All Types of Wall Surfaces, Electric Explosion Proof Heaters
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL and C-UL for Class I, Group B, C, D, Division 1, 2 and NEMA-4
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.