Hazardous Location Unit Heater, Fan Forced, 480VAC, Amps AC 6.7, 3 Phase
- Item # 49CU02
- Mfr. Model # HLA 12-480360-5.0-24
- Catalog Page # 3138
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Unit Heater
- Heater Type Fan Forced
- kW 5
- BtuH Output 17,100
- Heater Voltage 480VAC
- Amps AC 6.7
- Phase 3
- Air Flow 580 cfm
- Overall Height 17-13/16"
- Overall Width 22-13/32"
- Overall Depth 19-13/16"
- Hz 60
- Contactor Coil Voltage 24
- Cabinet Width 16-5/16"
- Cabinet Depth 10-1/2"
- Cabinet Height 17-13/16"
- Housing Material 14 ga. Steel Cabinet
- Housing Finish Gray Epoxy Textured Powder Coated
- Features Cast Aluminum Terminal Enclosure, Stainless Steel Cartridge Element, Easy Access of Control Compartment, Heaters Can Be Installed On All Types of Wall Surfaces, Electric Explosion Proof Unit Heaters
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL and C-UL for Class I, Group C, D, Division 1, 2, Class II, Group E, F, G, Division 1, 2
- Includes Adjustable Louvers, Manual Reset Limit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.