Lumber Crayon, Blues Color Family, Bullet Tip Shape, 40°F Min. Temp., 12 PK
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Versatile grade-marking crayon with superior color separation for reliable results with Lucidyne ColorScan grade mark readers. Marks concrete blocks, lumber, metal, plastic, rubber, paper, cardboard, and ceramics. For layout work on rough or smooth surfaces.
- Marking Tool Product Group Lumber Crayons
- Item Lumber Crayon
- Marking Tool Color Family Blues
- Marking Tool Surface Material Wood
- Min. Temp. 40 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 70 Degrees F
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Large
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Marking Tool Base Material Clay
- Tip Size 11/16"
- Color Blue Moon
- Dry Time Up to 10 min.
- Features Makes Smear-Resistant Marks, Reduces Scanning Errors. "Medium Grade" Formula Ideally Marks in Environments 40 Degrees to 70 Degrees F
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 70 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?