Permanent Paint Marker, Paint-Based, Blues Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Paint Markers
- Item Paint Marker
- Marking Tool Surface Material Ceramic,Glass,Metal
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Paint
- Marking Tool Color Family Blues
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Series Pro-Line
- Standards California Prop 65 Compliant, SARA 313 Compliant, Low Chloride, Low Halogen
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Color Blue
- Features Specialized Liquid Paint Marker for Marking At Ambient Temperatures and Can Withstand Exposure to Very High Temperatures, PrismaLock(TM) Technology to Retain Bold, Bright Colors Up to 1800 Degrees F (982 Degrees C), PrismaLock(TM) Formula is A Unique Proprietary Combination of
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 19N840GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.