Permanent Industrial Marker with 1/8" and 1/4" Tip Size, Red
- Item # 23YU25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 96222
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Ink
- Marking Tool Color Family Reds
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Series Dura-Ink
- Marking Tool Surface Material Cardboard, Glass, Metal, Paper, Plastic, Wood
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Chisel
- Tip Size 1/4",1/8"
- Tip Material Fiber
- Dry Time Less than 30 sec.
- Actuation Type Capillary
- Features Medium Chisel Tip, Smear and Water-Resistant, Xylene-Free Ink, Mark Size 1/8" and 1/4". Durable metal barrel for demanding conditions. Convenient pocket clip for easy storage. For industrial applications including for marking on metal, pipes and tubes, plastic, glass, lumber/timber, cardboard, and paper. Versatile chisel tip can make both fine or broad marks for flexible marking needs.
- Standards EPA HAPS and SARA 313 Regulation. Meets low halogen and chloride standards ( Less Than200 ppm) of MIL STD-2041D & US Energy Research & Development Adminstration's RDT F-7-3T
- Includes Plastic cap with pocket clip for convenient storage and anti-roll
- Color Red
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 8FTX3DURA-INK
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.