Permanent Industrial Marker with 1/16" Tip Size, Green
- Item # 23YU24
- Mfr. Model # 96026
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # F2808
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size 1/16"
- Color Green
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Bullet
- Tip Material Fiber
- Dry Time Less than 30 sec.
- Actuation Type Capillary
- Base Material Ink
- Features Fine Bullet Tip, Smear and Water-Resistant, Xylene-Free Ink, Mark Size 1/16", For industrial applications including for marking on metal, wood, cardboard, paper, plastic, glass. Ideal for fine line marks for Identification of Parts, Layout Work, Marking Cartons and Crates
- Standards EPA HAPS and SARA 313 Regulation
- Includes Plastic cap with pocket clip for convenient storage and anti-roll
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.