- Item # 41J129
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B0000490SM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55101524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Book/Booklet
- Safety Training and Reference Material Subject Human Resources
- Safety Training and Reference Material Title Sexual Harassment
- Language Spanish
- Video Length No Video
- Number of Pages 16
- Height 8"
- Width 5"
- Provides Technical Information
- Book Description Marcom's "Handling a Sexual Harassment Investigation" Employee Booklet Looks at a Company's Legal Responsibility to Prevent and Deal with Sexual Harassment Incidents, Examines Policies and Procedures That should be Followed When Investigating Allegations of Sexual Harassment and Discusses How to Interview Apparent Victims, Alleged Harassers and Potential Witnesses
- For Use With Educational Purposes
- Includes Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.