Residential Electric Water Heater, 50 gal. Tank Capacity, 240VAC, 4500 Total Watts
- Item# 6E023
- Mfr. Model# MR50245
- Catalog Page# 3376
- UNSPSC# 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Water Heater
- Residential / Commercial Residential
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Voltage 240VAC
- Phase 1
- Total Watts 4500
- Overall Height 62-3/4"
- Jacket Dia. 23-1/2"
- Recovery @ 90 F Rise 21.0 gph
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Connection Location Top
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Amps AC 57.8
- Number of Elements 2
- Energy Factor 0.94
- Temp. Range 90 Degrees to 150 Degrees F, Preset @ 120 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime Limited on Tank and 6-yr. on Parts
- Includes Factory Installed T and P Valves and Pipe Wrap Energy Saving Kit
- Standards UL Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.