5 HP Hazardous Location Motor, 3-Phase, 1755 Nameplate RPM, 575 Voltage, Frame 184T
- Item# 39W949
- Mfr. Model# 184TTGN6530
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 5
- Nameplate RPM 1755
- Frame 184T
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 575
- Full Load Amps 5.0
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection T-Stat
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Hazardous Location Class 1 D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 17-7/8"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 90.2%
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Includes (5)-8" Leads through 3/4 NPT Nipple
- Standards UL Listed (E12044); CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.