5 HP High Torque Farm Duty Motor,Capacitor-Start,1755 Nameplate RPM,230 Voltage,Frame 184T
- Item # 28CJ96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 184TBFW7737
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors High Torque Farm Duty Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application High Torque
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 5
- Nameplate RPM 1755
- Frame 184T
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230
- Full Load Amps 19.5
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Finish Blue Aqua Enamel
- Motor Thermal Protection Manual
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-13/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Length Less Shaft 14-5/8"
- Overall Length 17-7/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 85.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Includes Condensate Drains, Shaft Slinger
- Standards UL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025)
- Item High Torque Farm Duty Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 28CJ95MARATHON MOTORS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.