5 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor,Capacitor-Start/Run,3530 Nameplate RPM,230 Voltage,184JM
- Item # 26ZY44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 184TBFW7315
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Close-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 5
- Nameplate RPM 3530
- Frame 184JM
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230
- Full Load Amps 19.8
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 14-5/16"
- Overall Length 18-9/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 82.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Inverter Rated No
- Standards UL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 26ZY46MARATHON MOTORS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.