3 HP General Purpose Motor,Capacitor-Start/Run,3520 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 115/208-230,Frame 182T
- Item # 44D148
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 182TBFR5301
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 3
- Nameplate RPM 3520
- Frame 182T
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 24.6/13.9-12.3
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft 13-3/8"
- Overall Length 16-1/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 89.5%
- Inverter Rated No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 3001-3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6K145DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.