3 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 3510 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 182TC
- Item# 19YV46
- Mfr. Model# 182TTFW14004
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Keep equipment running with this 3-phase, continuous-duty motor. It features a totally enclosed fan-cooled motor enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor. The rolled steel frame is durable, ductile, and resistant to fracturing upon impact. It offers high starting torque, and is capable of running continuously for an extended time period without overheating.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 3
- Nameplate RPM 3510
- Frame 182TC
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 8.2-7.4/3.7
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 10-9/16"
- Overall Length 14"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group High Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 85.5%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 3001-3600
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions