250 HP Hazardous Location Motor,3-Phase,1785 Nameplate RPM,460 Voltage,Frame 447/9T
- Item # 39W977
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 449TTGS7068
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 250
- Nameplate RPM 1785
- Frame 447/9T
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 460
- Full Load Amps 290.0
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection T-Stat
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia. 3-3/8"
- Shaft Length 8-1/2"
- Overall Length 52-1/2"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 59.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Energy Efficient
- Includes (14)-10" Leads through 3" NPT Nipple
- Standards UL Listed (E12044); CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39P306MARATHON MOTORS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.