200 HP General Purpose Motor,3-Phase,3585 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 460,Frame 447TS
- Item # 44Z403
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 447TSTFCD6004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
For use in hard-to-start applications, this general purpose motor helps to get equipment going. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 200
- Nameplate RPM 3585
- Frame 447TS
- Voltage 460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 215.0
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 2-3/8"
- Shaft Length 4-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft 47-7/16"
- Overall Length 52-3/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025), CE
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 95.4%
- CC Number CC003A
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Includes Conduit Box
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 3001-3600
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions