2 HP Severe Duty Motor,3-Phase,1175 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 230/460,Frame 184T
- Item # 19RX29
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 184TTFS6576
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Keep equipment moving in hazardous locations with this severe duty motor. The 3-phase design offers high starting torque, and is suitable for use in industrial environments where 3-phase power is available. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor. The cast iron frame offers excellent resistance to wear, and holds its shape after impact.
- Item Severe Duty Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 1175
- Frame 184T
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 2.9
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Length Less Shaft 14-11/16"
- Overall Length 17-7/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1101-1200
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 88.5%
- CC Number CC003A
- Includes Max Guard Insulation
- RPM Group 1101-1200
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions