125 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 890 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 460, Frame 445T
- Item# 44Z678
- Mfr. Model# 445TTFN8102
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
For use in hard-to-start applications, this general purpose motor helps to get equipment going. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 125
- Nameplate RPM 890
- Frame 445T
- Voltage 460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 169.0
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class H
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 3-3/8"
- Shaft Length 8-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 34-5/8"
- Overall Length 43-3/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 0-1000
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Energy Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 93.6%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group Under 1000
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions