100 HP General Purpose Motor,3-Phase,1785 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 230/460,Frame 404TSC
- Item # 41D769
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 404TSTDS6327
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Keep pumps moving with this general purpose motor. It features an open dripproof motor enclosure design, which is engineered to permit good airflow while resisting the ingress of dripping water. The vents are angled to prevent water from entering the enclosure from above. The motor's shaft also turns a cooling fan to help pull air through the motor. For durability and long service life, the motor also features a cast iron frame.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 100
- Nameplate RPM 1785
- Frame 404TSC
- Voltage 230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 226.0/113.0
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 2-1/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Length Less Shaft 27"
- Overall Length 31"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL, CSA
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 78.7%
- CC Number CC003A
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions