1 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 56
- Item# 44Z737
- Mfr. Model# 056T17F5302
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
For use in hard-to-start applications, this general purpose motor helps to get equipment going. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 3.4-3.6/1.8
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-5/16"
- Length Less Shaft 10"
- Overall Length 12-5/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E49747), CSA (LR2025)
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 77%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions