1 HP General Purpose Motor,3-Phase,1725 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 575,Frame 56C
- Item # 41W519
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5K49MN4112
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed for air moving equipment, this general purpose motor helps keep fans moving. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56C
- Voltage 575
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 1.7
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 9-9/16"
- Overall Length 11-7/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL, CSA
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 74.0%
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions