1 HP General Purpose Motor,Capacitor-Start,1725/1425 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 120/240,Frame 56C
- Item # 1K135
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5KCR49UN0106X
- Catalog Page # 13
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725/1425
- Frame 56C
- Voltage 120/240
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 11.8-11.4/15.9-5.7
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E14133), CSA (MC236833)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 77.4%
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.