1/3 HP DC Permanent Magnet Motor Permanent Magnet DC,1800 Nameplate RPM 24VDC Voltage 56C Frame
- Item # 26VU39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 056E17T2003
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor Application Variable Speed
- Motor Design Permanent Magnet DC
- HP 1/3
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM 1800
- Voltage 24VDC
- Full Load Amps 13
- Full Load Torque 11.7 lb.-in.
- Frame 56C
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 10-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 8-3/4"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Base Mounting O.C. 3" x 4-22/25"
- Face Mounting O.C. 5-7/8"
- Brush Type Carbon
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Features Removable Base
- Standards UL(E49747), CSA(E49747)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 26VU41MARATHON MOTORS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.