1-1/2 HP General Purpose Motor, 3-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 208-230/460, Frame 56H
- Item # 44Z777
- Mfr. Model # 5K49SN4118
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
For use in hard-to-start applications, this general purpose motor helps to get equipment going. It features a totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor enclosure design, which helps resist contamination by preventing air from moving freely between the inside and outside of the frame. It employs a fan to blow outside over the motor to stay cool, rather than allowing outside air to freely circulate through the interior of the motor.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56H
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 4.7-4.4/2.2
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 11-3/16"
- Overall Length 13-1/16"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E46035), CSA (MC236833)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 81.5%
- Inverter Rated Yes
- RPM Group 1701-1800
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions