1 HP Washdown Motor,Capacitor-Start,1725 Nameplate RPM,115/208-230 Voltage,Frame 56HC
- Item # 1TUP6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 056C17W15328
- Catalog Page # 25
- UNSPSC # 26101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56HC
- NEMA Design N
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 12.8/6.4
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Epoxy Coated Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 10-1/4"
- Overall Length 12-3/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Cast Oversized Gasketed
- Drain Plugs (4) Each End, (2) In Conduit Box
- Endshields Epoxy Painted Aluminum
- Nominal Efficiency 75.0%
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR63596), USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1TUP7MARATHON MOTORS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.