20 HP Hazardous Location Motor, 3-Phase, 1175 Nameplate RPM, 230/460 Voltage, Frame 284/6T
- Item# 5VYH1
- Mfr. Model# 286TTGN16577
- Catalog Page# 26
- UNSPSC# 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 20
- Nameplate RPM 1175
- Frame 284/6T
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 53.5/26.8
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection T-Stat
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D/ 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia. 1-7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 23-3/16"
- Overall Length 27-13/16"
- Lead Length 8"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1101-1200
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 91.7%
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Includes (11) Leads In Conduit Box
- Standards UL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Item # 4YPV5WEG
Price $5,916.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.