1/4 HP Hazardous Location Motor,Capacitor-Start,1725 Nameplate RPM,115/230 Voltage,Frame 48
- Item # 3K793
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5KC36PNB169
- Catalog Page # 28
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Location
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 1/4
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 48
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/230
- Full Load Amps 4.2/2.1
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hazardous Location Class 1 D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 1-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 9-1/8"
- Ins. Class B
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 64.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Standards UL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.